Photo: Federation Square: some like it some not, modern architecture !
Photo: view on the Melbourne skyline from St. Kilda beach. The biggest tower is the Eureka, which I will visit later.Good day ! As this will be the last day of very good weather in Melbourne, we are having 30 degrees, I decide to stay along the St Kilda beach and to make the same tour as yesterday night. Well also to take some pictures... Today it is less crowded, and I walk up the peer to have a nice coffee. Unfortunately the weather turns a bit chilly around lunch time, so we forget about laying on the beach to get a sun-tan. It is a common saying in Australia that Melbourne has four seasons in just one day.
So I decide to change plans and to find out how the trams work here to get to Federation square again. I arrive in CBD and then have a nice afternoon walk to the Carlton gardens. At Fed square there are thousands of people to follow the football Grand Final at 14:30
I skip a walk to South bank, because that is for tomorrow afternoon.
I return after sunset to the St Kilda beach, to dine out in Ackland street, and to have a nice evening walk to see the lit skyline of Melbourne. I heard saying that there is also a Penguin colony overhere and you can see them at the peer after sun set. I will try that out later.

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten